Quality Bulk Billing Friendly Family GP Service
At Top Care Medical Centre, our aim is to provide all patients with a professional and comprehensive level of medical care. We offer a wide range of health services at our conveniently located family medical clinic.
Our location is ideal for residents of Wantirna and surrounding areas, including Bayswater, Boronia, Knoxfield, Ferntree Gully, Scoresby, Heathmont, Ringwood East, Croydon, and Rowville. We are close to public transport services (664/901/737) and there is ample parking available for those who prefer to drive. Furthermore, our waiting room offers a range of amenities including a kids play area and water dispenser.
Dr Bao Hua (Linda) Rong (Female)
Languages Spoken: English, Mandarin
Special Interests: Women’s health, Paediatrics Medicine, Preventative Health, Mental Health, Chronic Disease Management and Musculoskeletal injury management.
Dr Linda Rong (MBBS, FRACGP) graduated from Tianjin Medical University in China in 1989. She has worked in ophthalmology and obstetrics/gynecology departments prior to her migration to Australia in 2000. Dr Linda Rong had few years training in Emergency medicine at Frankston hospital before attaining her fellowship with RACGP. Dr Linda Rong is also a RACGP examiner and endeavours to guide and inspire younger doctors. Dr Linda then devoted her GP training to rural Victoria with South Gippsland GP Group for a number of years before returning to Melbourne.
Dr Linda has accepted share care with Eastern health (Box Hill Hospital, Angliss Hospital), managing patients requiring Antenatal Care. Dr Linda Rong appreciates the different types of skills and knowledge that general practice has to offer and never fails to continue her professional training and development.
DR. Linda Rong is an accredited medical acupuncturist, she is doing acupuncture for varies of chronic and acute musculoskeletal and mental health and chronic headaches/migraine/bell’s palsy..
Dr Bin Chen (Female)
|Dr Chen graduated from Peking University in China in 2001. She had worked in cardiology, endocrinology and chronic liver disease departments prior to her migration to Australia in 2006. Dr Bin Chen had worked in Emergency, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics and Mental Health Departments at Austin and The Northern Hospital, Obstetrics and Gynaecology department at Latrobe Regional Hospital and Peninsula Skin Cancer Centre before attaining her fellowship with RACGP.Dr Chen practices in all area of general practice with special Interests in Skin cancer medicine, Women’s health, Paediatrics Medicine, Preventative Health, Mental Health and Chronic Disease Management.|
Dr Dongxiu Dong (Female)
Languages Spoken: English, Mandarin
Special Interests in Women’s Health
Dr Hui Wu (Female)
Language Spoken: English, Mandarin
Special Interests in Women’s Health and Mental Health.
We recently have two new female doctors Dr Huanxia (Judy) Chen and Dr Yang Song joined us on weekends.
Dr. Sha Liao ( Female)
Languages Spoken: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Allied Health Team
Felix Kang( Male)
Ms Crystal Gao -Dietitian (Female)
Crystal Gao is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and member of the Dietitians Association of Australia. She’s also a professional member of Coeliac Australia. Crystal has completed a Bachelor of Food Science at Melbourne University and a Master of Dietetics at Monash University. She’s passionate about empowering people to build a positive relationship with food, eat right not less!
Crystal can help you with:
- General healthy eating
- Diabetes (Type1, Type2 and gestational)
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Paediatric nutrition
- Weight loss/weight gain
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Vegan or Vegetarian diet
- Coeliac disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Crystal is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Mr Huan Wang-Podiatrist (Male)
Mr Huan Wang completed his Bachelor of Podiatry at the University of South Australia. Before moving to Victoria, Huan was working as a Podiatrist in Queensland and a Medical Scientist in South Australia for more than 10 years. Huan is Member of the Australian Podiatry Association.
Mr Huan Wang can help you with General foot care including: Diabetes Foot Care, Ingrown Toenail, Corns/Calluses, Dry Feet and Itchiness, Toenail Reduction and Wart.
He is also specialised in managing Heel pain, Arch Pain, Bunions, Knee/Leg pain, Ankle pain, Flatfoot and Painful toes.
He Bulk Bill for all EPC referral and private patients are welcomed.
Practice Nurse: Ms Sally Li Ms Carolyn Che and Ms Alice Feng
Administration staff: Ms Faye Kong Mr Han(Kevin) Tian
At Top Care Medical, patient care is our top priority. Our experienced and friendly team are here to provide you with a wide range of Medical Services.
- Here at Top Care Medical, we aim to alleviate illness and suffering through the provision of the highest level of medical care. Our aim is to take a patient centred approach, recognising that treating illness is more than treating a disease but acknowledging the impacts upon the person and their family
- We always seek to first understand before we are understood and will use this principle in our interpersonal relations with our staff and patients
- We recognise that prevention is better than cure and we aim to take a proactive approach to healthcare
- Our aim is to provide a pleasant working environment where all our patients and staff members are cared for and treated with respect.
- We encourage all our patients and members of staff to have a voice in ensuring the continual improvement of our practice. We are actively seeking feedback and ensure that good ideas are rewarded.
- We recognise that the greatest asset to our practice is the knowledge and skills of our staff, which we aim to continually develop through professional development.
- We understand that patients trust us with their health, privacy and their loved ones. Our aim is to live up to that trust every day.
- We recognise that helping patients is our purpose and the reason for our practice existence.
- We recognise that medical information is continually being updated and we endeavour to be in touch with the very best in medical information and technology.
- We always strive to ensure that we are an important and responsible part of the community in which we practice.
Our aim is to give our patients the highest possible quality of care, by ensuring excellence in all aspects of our practice. We endeavour to provide patients with the best and most current treatments, methods, materials and equipment within our resource capabilities to ensure that the patients receive the highest quality of service. We believe that patients come first. Teamwork is highly valued and encouraged within the practice to promote a harmonious and productive environment. We hold great importance in ethical and responsible behaviour in order to maintain the trust and loyalty of our patients and staff.
185 Stud Road, Wantirna South, VIC 3152
(Near Studfield Shopping Centre)
MONDAY – FRIDAY 8:30AM to 6PM
SATURDAY 9AM to 4PM
SUNDAY 9AM to 2PM
Closed public holidays
Phone: 03 9887 0339 / 0444 520 348
Fax: 03 9887 0406
AFTER HOURS CONTACTS
Home Doctor Service offer an after-hours
BULK BILLING home visiting service 137425.