Allied Health Team
Felix Kang, APAM
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science
- APA Spinal Physiotherapy Level 2
- Neuromuscular Dry-Needling Level 2
- Lyn Watson Shoulder Physiotherapy Level 2
- MAT Level 2
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 1
- DMA Clinical Pilates
At Fisio Moves Physiotherapy, we treat each patient with genuine care and vouch to deliver the best available treatment to our patients. A comprehensive assessment is first conducted followed by the treatments. We believe in multi-pronged treatment and multi-disciplinary care specific to the needs of each patient. Our holistic approach and evidence-based practice will give every patient a physiotherapy experience that exceed their expectations.
Provides and treatment specialization:
- Musculoskeletal injuries (eg. Low back pain, neck pain and headaches, knee pain)
- Sporting Injuries (e.g. Sprains, Tendinopathy, bursitis)
- Post-Surgery Rehabilitation (e.g. ACL Reconstruction, Joint replacements)
- Exercise Prescription and Programming (e.g. Strength and conditioning, Weight loss)
- Medicare Extended Primary Healthcare Plans (EPC)
- Workcover Claims
- Transport Accident Commission (TAC) Claims
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
- University of Sydney 物理治疗硕士
- Edith Cowan University 体育运动科学学士
- Jorgen Frosberg 干针治疗2级证书
- Dr Lyn Watson 肩部理疗2级证书
- MAT 体能测试2级证书
- APA 体育物理治疗1级证书
- DMA 理疗普拉提1级证书
在Fisio Moves Physiotherapy,我们给予每一个患者最真挚的关怀和最专业的治疗。 我们诊所为患者提供个性化的评估, 为患者提供最佳治疗方案来满足不同病人的需求。我们尊重与支持每一位来到我们诊所的患者, 确保我们的患者都能得到最好的照顾， 并达到最佳治疗效果。 我们有信心为每位患者提供超出预期的理疗体验。
- 肌肉骨骼损伤 (eg. 腰椎疼痛，颈椎疼痛，姿势矫正，膝关节疼痛，关节炎等)
- 运动损伤 (eg. 扭伤，肌腱病，滑囊炎等)
- 手术后康复理疗 (eg. 前交叉韧带修复, 膝关节置换等)
- Medicare 公立医疗保险 (EPC健康计划)
- 交通事故委员会(TAC) 索赔
- 工伤保险索赔 (Workcover)
Katherine Xi Lin – Dietitian (Female)
BNutDietet(Hons), APD, AN
Katherine is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, and she is a member of the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA). She obtained her Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Honours) from Monash University. Katherine was trained in several metropolitan hospitals for clinical experience, and she also has work experience in Singapore.
Katherine understands the importance of building strong relationships with clients. She believes in client-centredness for the delivery of dietetic services to clients. She performs evidence-based practice by assessing and educating clients about individualised nutritional management plan tailored to their conditions. Katherine honours all opportunities to work alongside clients to support and inspire their healthy relationships with food and active lifestyle.
As a Dietitian at the Top Care Medical Centre, she combines dietary education and lifestyle modification to encourage clients with the following concerns:
– General healthy eating
– Weight management (weight gain and weight loss)
– Cardiovascular diseases
– High blood pressure
– High cholesterol
– Diabetes Mellitus/High blood sugar (type 1, type 2 and gestational)
– Paediatric nutrition (introduction of solids, fussy eater, food intolerances, growth stunt, etc)
– Pregnancy/lactation-related nutrition
– Gastrointestinal disorders
– Liver or kidney diseases
– Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, vegan, cultural, religious, etc)
Katherine speaks English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Ben Du completedhis Bachelor of Health Science & Master of Podiatric Practice at La Trobe University. Ben enjoys the interactions and relationships formed with patients and has a keen interest in:
- General foot and nail care.
- Nail surgery.
- Orthotic therapy and footwear suggestions.
- Sports injury and management.
- Diabetic foot assessment and wound management.
Michael completed his Bachelor of Exercise Science and Master of Physiotherapy at Griffith University in Gold Coast. He has a Bachelor of Science from Monash University and a Cert III in Fitness with the Australian Institute of Fitness. Michael is bilingual and is fluent in both English and Mandarin.
Michael’s aspiration to become a Physiotherapist stems from his own personal experience of sporting injuries over the years. He has always been very physically active, is a regular at the gym and plays a number of sports including; golf, basketball, soccer, tennis, footy and snowboarding. He incorporates his professional experience of the human body coupled with his knowledge of biomechanics of human movement to help improve his game…or at least he hopes!
Because of his passion for sports and his desire to help others, he has developed a special interest in working with all kinds of musculoskeletal and sporting injuries, particularly knees, backs and shoulders. Michael has also dealt with a number of neurological conditions including; Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Cerebral Palsy and Traumatic Brain Injury.